Fall Harvest: A Few Things in Print














Delighted to have been asked by dear friend and poet, Art Goodtimes, to do the cover art for his latest book, Living on Edge, the McRedEye Poems, available from Lithic Press:













This little (didactic!) villanelle of mine appears in the current issue of Rattle, whose editor, Tim Green, has been very generous in his support of my work over the years:













(Rattle)

This five-page bit of prosimetrum appears in the current issue of Think: (my first published prose), now edited by Brian Palmer.  In future issues, I'll be part of their newly minted advisory board, alongside original founding editor, Christine Yurick:













(Think Journal)

Some weeks ago I was asked by Joan Digby of Cross Cultural Communications in Louisiana for permission to reprint one of my poems for a post card project.  A box of lovely little broadsides on marbled paper with envelopes arrived in the mail today. This particular poem has had more requests for re-printings than I think any other I've written:













The good madam is verily unimpressed.



Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up: Publications, Interview, Reviews, Teaching Gigs, Etc

Summer Solstice 2021

Judy Grahn